ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, September 12, 2011 @ 10:48 PM

WMP: Shutterbug - Big Boi ft. Cutty
Skype: -
Currently: Catching up on shitloads of overdued uni notes.

Okay I know I haven't been blogging much but that's not due to a lack of events happening in my life LOL Actually the past month and a half has been quite eventful :) It's just I haven't found much time to fit blogging in my schedule regularly :( So why have I suddenly feel the urge to blog right this instant ? As you all know, I'm a deep thinker. I think and contemplate and think some more. What have I been thinking about lately ? Friendships. And sometimes when I don't express some of these thoughts, I feel like it clogs up in my mind and it yields a shitty feeling most times.

The definition of friendship has been redefined time and time again. What factors, what attributes, how long, how understanding .. are some of the questions I bring to the table in considering friendship. Currently being 18, I believe it's still a bit naive to call your friends "true friends" but that's the thing about friendship, it's different for everyone. Why is it that you can meet some people with whom you just instantaneously "click" with ? It's like you can relate to everything they say or think. These people can quickly become close friends or even best friends. So the time factor doesn't apply to friendship then ? Opinions vary.

Okay to avoid a long, endless blabbering post, I'll get to the point of this post. Don't take friendships for granted. EVER. I can't stress this enough. I know I've mentioned it before but I guess it means so much more to me than to some people I know. One of the two worst things a friend can do to me is take me for granted. Ungrateful is probably the word I'm looking for. By no means do I believe I'm the bestest friend for anyone but I do try my best to be a fun and nice guy, someone you want to hang with, someone who has your back. My philosophy is simple: you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. In other words, you do something for me, I will repay you back. I generally see good in people until they give me a reason not to. So I'm nice to everyone upon first meeting and will continue to be until you give me reasons not to. If I do things for you, I don't exactly EXPECT anything back but simple acknowledgement that you appreciated it. A "thanks" will suffice for me. In regards to friendships, it's one thing I absolutely hate. The other is the whole trust thing.

Just speaking my mind a lil bit. I feel better actually :) Can't wait for Panda Club Wednesdays! This week is Singstar Night at my place :D

ja ne =]
Photobucket
3 comments