ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 @ 9:57 PM

WMP: -
Skype: -
Currently: Freezing my ass off T.T

I find it ironic that when it's scorching hot during Summer, people want Winter to quickly come and cool them off. And when Winter does come, it's freezing cold and people rapidly yearn for that warm Summer glow once more.

It just goes to show that people take things for granted, even little everyday things like the weather. If you desire for something and get it, hold on to it and never take it for granted. Because sooner or later, it will be lost and you WILL want it back.

"That's just human nature" some people say but really, is it ? Since when did human nature dictate whether we have a choice or not ? Are you saying we have no control over our own lives because "that's just human nature" ?

Certain things in life have lost value in their meaning simply because people take them for granted. This post has nothing to do with love or anything to do with my personal history but it will always be the number thing that has lost most, if not all, of its meaning. We often use it to describe what we like ranging from food to movies .. actually it pretty much covers everything really. With that being said, how is one supposed to differentiate between the level of "love" within a relationship and something completely unrelated nowadays ?

Friendship is another concept that is often taken for granted. Even the word "friend" has lost meaning. Friendship is something that should never be taken for granted. I like to think of myself as a pretty decent friend to those I spent time with and would hate to think I'm not valued in their lives. I value all my friends, some more than others, but still the value is there. Everyone plays a role in making up who we are as an individual and from that, if you don't value your friends, you don't value yourself.

I know the last post said something about my recent depressing posts but I don't think this counts as a depressing post does it ? It's just me, sharing my thoughts. My readers often wonder what prompts me to write these emotive posts from time to time but sometimes it's just me speaking my mind, nothing more =)

ja ne =]
Photobucket
0 comments