ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 1:57 PM

WMP: AKB48 Documentary - The Future 1mm Ahead
Skype: -
Currently: Recovering =)

Ever wondered if concepts like fate or karma exists ? Personally, I think they're just simple concepts to promote goodness in people, you know, "do good things and good things will come back to you" sort of thing. But I'm skeptical, that is, I don't believe in things that don't have scientific foundations. Stuff like fate, karma or even ghosts .. narh I don't believe in any of that.

But sometimes it makes you wonder huh ? Stuff happens to make you think they actually exist =/ Don't worry, I'm not about to freak you out with my paranormal experiences to justify the existence of ghosts LOL I'm talking about shit like fate.

Fate simply means your life is pre-written .. sort of like destiny. That is, your life has been pre-determined by some almighty being. So all in all, it just means you don't have control over your own life and what you do with it. I don't like this concept because simply put, it mindfucks me.

When I'm about to take a major turning point in life, I usually like to plan it out first so there's no unexpected shit that goes down. Quite the opposite to fate actually because I PLAN MY OWN LIFE thank you very much. But I can't tell you how many times I've planned something and "fate" decides to screw it up.

Example. Last year. I wanted her so badly and I was about to make her aware of that. Every time we meet up, it would be just the two of us which couldn't be more perfect for this. So why is it that on this particular night, she decides to bring a tagalong friend ? Okay like I said, I don't believe in fate. But shit like this can't be considered as "coincidence" can it ? Right there, a small part of me started to believe in "fate" and that if it's predetermined by some almighty being, I probably shouldn't mess around with it =/ See what I mean by mindfuck ? =="

This is just one example but its happened to me time and time again =/ and not just under these circumstances as well .. I've come to believe in fate more and more as time goes on but I wonder if I'm just making excuses again.

Do you believe in fate ?

ja ne =]
Photobucket
2 comments