ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, July 1, 2011 @ 1:58 AM

WMP: Next 2 You - Chris Brown Ft. Justin Bieber
Skype: Michelle
Currently: Watching people sleep, regretting drinking that coffee =/

When people say "things will never be the same", they mean it. Sure, you can try to be really optimistic about everything and say stuff like "yeah but we're not like that" or "we're better than that" but in reality, things will never be the same.

I think back to the times when I told myself "we're definitely better than that, this won't change anything cos we won't let insignificant things affect us" and realize now that some things are just inevitable. You can't stop it, simple as that.

I do try though, believe me. When there's that silence or long pause in our conversations .. which we've never had before .. I think " .. how come I can't think of anything else to say ?" .. you probably might be thinking the same thing. After the awkwardness has already sunk in, I attempt to revive the conversation .. something I've never had to do before.

But I'll continue to be optimistic, continue to fight for this and just acknowledge things aren't gna be the same anymore. The time now is 2:11am and I'm starting to feel sleepy very fast so I'm probably just blabbering right now but I don't know .. this thought just popped into my head and I thought I should document this for when I'm fully awake .. nights.

ja ne.
Photobucket
2 comments