ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 @ 9:36 PM

WMP: TUNNEL - Itano Tomomi
Skype: -
Currently: Studying for Bio exam

I feel like blogging about Toy Story since I love it so much =]

The first picture is a hat that my uncle bought for me when he went to Los Angeles, California earlier this year. I KNOW I KNOW he went to America and DID NOT bring home any NBA stuff for me .. LOL narh he actually texted me and asked which team I go for :D I assumed he was at the NBA Super Store but he was just in a normal LA NBA store so he couldnt find my team ^^" So when he went to Disneyland, he saw this hat and thought of me LOL How thoughtful :3


The next two pictures are taken in Japan. I found these two items on the last day of my trip and I had NO MONEY LEFT >< I also had no more room in my luggage LOL but still .. I really wanted those Buzz and Woody Bears =( The Buzz was super cheap as well LOL


Who's the chick you might ask ? .. just someone special that I bought this Woody Action Figure for :3


ja ne =D

Photobucket
1 comments