ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011 @ 11:36 AM

WMP: Great Revival (Miles Edgeworth) - Gyakuten Meets Orchestra
MSN: -
Currently: Bio study ==

I've always had an appreciation for fine music, classic or contemporary, Western or Eastern, male or female. Trivial stuff like that don't matter. Each person has their own individual tastes in music, you don't need to appreciate their choice in music to understand that.

During my final study period for the HSC, I heard that classical music helps you remember stuff more efficiently ? I've been bothered enough to research this but to no avail. There is no scientific research to suggest there is a probable link between the two. Yet, here I am, one week away from my first university final exams and I'm listening to Orchestra music from one of my personal favourite games. Phoenix Wright.

This was my playlist during last year's HSC study period. Some of the finest classical music ever composed but a very odd playlist at that.

Flower Duet - Lakme & Delibes
Requiem in D Minor, Dies Irae - Claudio Abbado & Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
Symphony No. 5 - Beethoven
Die Walkure - Richard Wagner

Actually, looking back at that 4-song playlist, I wondered how I ever got around to studying with Die Walkure by Richard Wagner playing in the background. Look it up in Youtube or something. I'm sure you guys would have heard of this one even if you don't like classical music.

My playlist this time comes entirely from the album "Gyakuten Meets Orchestra". It's simply the epic music played during the game but composed by Noriyuki Iwadare using Orchestra instruments.

As you might know already, my appreciation for classical music stems from my personal love for violin music. I don't know what it is but violin music relaxes me and gives me chills at the same time. Perhaps when I have more time on my hands, I would like to learn how to play one day and be more extensive in my knowledge of fine classical music.

ja ne =]
Photobucket
0 comments