ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, June 10, 2011 @ 11:57 AM

WMP: Shoujotachi Yo - AKB48
MSN: -
Currently: Procrastination at its best.

Never plan for the future. That's all I want people to take away from this post. When you make plans, you set yourself up to be shot down. Don't make plans, it's as simple as that.

2011 was supposed to be a great year for me. I know I'm only 6 months into the year but that's nearly half already. And the first half of the year sucks balls. But I will give credit where credit is due and that's with the Panda Club and the guys at basketball. I don't know how many plans or aspirations I've made for this year or at least, hoped would happen but so far, 2011 hasn't been all that great to me. Yes, have a sook Allan, grow a pair, whatever. I'm only human.

I don't want to bring people down to my current state cos I'm just venting for a bit, that's all. It's probably just a lingering thought in my head that'll go away .. so if you're having a wonderful 2011 year, that's awesome =) I wish more wonderfulness your way.

As for me, I've learnt that things don't change just sitting here, waiting for them to change. If you want something to happen, you go and make the change yourself. Trust me, it's easier said than done. I can make excuses sure, but for everyone, who has enrolled themselves into an endless pit of HSC-style studying for the next few years, WILL attest to the fact that uni screws you over. I can feel friendships growing distant but I'm unable to keep them all at bay because of uni. We all know life sucks without your closest friends.

Everyone has their own unique way of getting themselves out of these holes, whenever you're feeling down and sad, you have an activity or friend(s) that'll pull you out anytime and anywhere. I've made it pretty obvious over the years that mine is basketball. But I want to add a new group to this list. All 48 of them. Yeah that's right, my girls (^3^) I barely understand half of the stuff they say but they make me happy (not that kind of happy MK T_T) and they cheer me up. Especially this song. Makes me feel like I can take on the world.

Enough venting for me. I have basketball tmrws =]

Trust me when I say "next semester .. things will be different".

AKB48 <3
Photobucket
1 comments