ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, May 8, 2011 @ 11:42 PM

WMP: Heavy Rotation Live - AKB48
Skype: Michelle
Currently: Being a loyal fan (^3^)

So I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before but sometimes when I dream of an event happening, it actually does .. in the near future O_O Some call this a premonition ? Others call it deja vu ? Whatever it is .. it freaks me out every time I experience it.

I first noticed it when I dreamt of my Grandfather's passing in 2007 .. in my dream, I remember seeing people wearing black and white, people were sad .. and that's pretty much all I remembered but when I was at the funeral, I was like "wait .. I've been here before .." But that's not possible cos my grandfather didn't pass twice ==" So how can this be a feeling of deja vu ? Or a feeling of familiarity ?

I've experienced more of these "premonitions" since then and usually they are insignificant events like going to a place I've never been before or conversing in a conversation with some friends. The most recent one I've had was when I was on a Panda Club outing with Ro, MK and Viv =] We were driving to Canterbury to buy MK's lens and we were talking about something then I was like ".. I've had this conversation before .." Mk said it was probably a feeling of familiarity but I've never been driven to Canterbury before with Panda Club in the car ? =/

Anyways the point of this post is .. I had an amazing dream last night. Do you have those moments when you have awesome dreams but you get woken up by some faggot (AKA your brother) ? Well I was woken up by my alarm clock this time and I was still sleepy so I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep .. sometimes you dream of something else right ? But in this case, I continued dreaming of the same thing and I don't think I've ever been happier in a dream .. NO it was not a "wet dream" nor did it include AKB48 or Erika in it .. this was a realistic dream or at least, I could see it happening =/ I want to go to sleep tonight and dream exactly the same thing.

So for once, I want this dream to be a premonition. Because if that were to happen, it would make me complete. Everything in this dream was perfection, my life was perfect, you were perfect .. but then again, you're already perfect so I guess having you in my life makes my life perfect ? LOL Well it's about 12am now and I'm kinda sleepy so I hope I'll see you tonight again ? :3

ja ne =]
Photobucket
0 comments