ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, April 9, 2011 @ 10:34 AM

WMP: Yeah x3 - Chris Brown
Skype: -
Currently: Sick.

First of all, a congratulations is in order for Lyn who just got her green P's yesterday! =) Congrats Lyn! .. bitch. LOL <3

So like 10% of the reason I wanted to make it into Sydney Uni was these awesome hoodies I saw on campus when I went there for Info days. I also liked the UNSW ones too but oh wells, guess I got the better looking one =/ LOL I got mine late compared to everyone else cos they all got theirs during O-week or the first week of uni .. when I was either in Japan or had no money =( But yeah .. 6 weeks later, I've officially joined the USYD Hoodie crew .. which is really just our circle of friends LOL I got the white one cos no one in our group has it yet so yeah =] Ro has a navy blue one, Lyn has a grey one, Brandon has a grey one, I think My Linh also has the navy blue one ? =/ But yeah, I wanted to have my own colour :3


On a separate note, CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME NIKE DUNKS THAT MICHELLE SHOWED ME :D :D :D ... so like my birthday is coming up guys .. LOOL I JK I JK :3 .. or am I ?


Btw you may have noticed .. its no longer MSN at the top of my blog posts, its Skype. Yeah that's right, I've converted LOL So yeah, I may still be on MSN from time to time but don't count on it ^^"

ja ne =]
Photobucket
2 comments