ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, April 25, 2011 @ 11:22 PM

WMP: -
Skype: -
Currently: Waiting for showers =]


Good things DO NOT come to those who wait.

I'm a coward. Yeah I'll admit it. I'm always scared. Scared to do things without thinking first. And even when I've thought it through, the decisions I make are usually "do nothing about it" or "leave it to fate". Decisions like these have cost me dearly in the past and it's something I've recognised now.

Take a chance. Say yes more often. Learn from the film "Yesman" even if it was a shit movie .. if you're waiting for good things to come to you, they most likely won't. I wanna change that. I wanna make things happen. I wanna make us happen.

Don't get me wrong, I'll always be a methodological guy .. always thinking things through, weighing the pros and cons .. whatever. But I need to learn how to take that extra step, how to overcome the fear of losing something or someone as a result of a con. I've already lost enough .. I don't wanna lose anything more. But in saying that, I'm willing to take a chance, I'm willing make that leap .. just wondering if you'll be take that leap with me .. SEE this is the kind of negative thinking that prevents me from making the most out of potential situations.

I don't want to be afraid and shit anymore .. why can't I be more "go with the flow" kind of guy ? Good shit happens to them all the time. They don't care about consequences, they just do shit. Reminds me of the movie "Along came Polly" starring Ben Stiller and Jennifer Anniston. Great movie btw.

In the end, I look at myself and realise .. all I've been doing is making excuses not to do shit. I think too much. It's bad. I'm gna change this.

A close friend of mine, Minhky Le, recently gave me a extremely generous compliment when he told me ..

"It's hard to imagine a guy like you staying single for so long"

I told him ..

"I love being single, no dramas, no problems, life without rules and boundaries."

But that's not what being in a relationship is about. Ro and Minhky can attest to that. If at any stage, you feel "bounded" or "restricted" in a relationship, you're NOT in a relationship. You're just a bitch.

Uni is draining the life out of me, with the shitload of shit I gotta do and the shit I smell on public transport. You put the life back into me and I just wanna repay you for that. Thanks again.

ja ne.
Photobucket
3 comments