ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, April 10, 2011 @ 11:23 AM

WMP: Sakura no Hanabiratachi - AKB48
Skype: Minhky
Currently: Procrastination at its finest.

You know that feeling when you complete an assignment and you just feel all this weight lifted off your shoulders ... even when you know there's another assessment coming up soon ? Yeah I have that now ><" I know its bad but I cant help it =( I watch NCIS episodes, re-watch NBA games, play 2K11 .. it's bad I know .. I should stop .. AFTER THIS POST LOL

So yeah .. I was procrastinating when I came across this picture.

It made me ROFL so hard x] I found it ironic that it was "brought to me by the Aboriginal Student's Association" though =/ Never knew Aboriginals play Pokemon ^^"

After that picture, I just continued looking for funny pictures LOL cos yeah .. I'm THAT bored =/ Anyways here's a few of them LOL

Looks like Dora has competition ROFL

"LAY EGG IS TRUE" I STILL CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THAT x] WTF IS "BUMP AND GO ACTION" ? ROFLOLOL

Perfect gift if you don't know what your nephew's favourite superhero is LOL! How is Buzz a superhero ? LOL

This was probably the best one cos it made me FUCKING LOL! I literally giggled to myself randomly on the bus, on the train .. cos I thought of "Dolce & Banana" IT EVEN SOUNDS FUNNEH ROFL

I should get back to studying .. mid semester exam for bio this Friday =/ Wish me luck guys.

ja ne =3
Photobucket
0 comments