ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, April 1, 2011 @ 10:00 PM

WMP: Ponytail to Shushu - AKB48
MSN: -
Currently: FULL FROM COOKS HILL :D

So yeah .. had my first uni assessment on Wednesday morning. It was a BIOL1003 group presentation on muscle contraction, specifically in the throat, during the process of endotracheal intubation. We had to explain how the drug succinylcholine negates the effect of Acetylcholine. Yes I know I'm just trying to make myself sound smart LOL But seriously the presentation was my first real uni assessment and it was kinda daunting ><

Fortunately for me though, I had awesome team members in Julie and Anphy =] We had another member too but you know how it is in group tasks, there's always one person that doesn't contribute much to the group .. yeah we had one. But in the end, she presented our presentation and did a pretty good job so I guess she made up for it =]

Our workshop teacher was pretty flexible with the marking cos he said "it was our first time presenting" and didn't mark too harshly. We got 24/27 which translates to 90% which translates to HIGH DISTINCTION BITCHES >=] *brags a little more

Yeah I just wanted to express my gratitude in having awesome team members and hopefully we get to do another presentation together .. well I'm not hoping for another assessment but if we got one, it would be awesome to do it again with you guys =] *sucks up a lil more LOL

Anyways .. I think I'm done boasting .. OH WAIT THERE WAS ONE MORE THING I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT >=[ So like at the end of the presentation, the audience gets to ask questions about your presentation (cos you get marks for it T_T) .. AND THERE WAS THIS ONE INDIAN GUY who just kept asking like these bullshit questions that were like IMPOSSIBLE to answer T____T THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM CUNT ? I didn't ask any bullshit questions for your presentation .. (well cos your presentation was like flawless) BUT STILL! >=[ You're lucky I'm too happy about getting a HD Mr. I-want-to-make-Allan's-group-look-bad =="

So yeah .. here's to more HD's! Oh yeah, I told my dad and he was like "okay" =] Translation ? He is extremely proud of me :D LOOOOL =)

ja ne :3
Photobucket
1 comments