ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, March 3, 2011 @ 12:10 AM

WMP: Yoyaku Shita Christmas - AKB48
MSN: Harry
Currently: Catching up on HIMYM .. I never thought I would have to say that LOL

So today marks an entire month of no posts on this blog .. I must apologize but you see .. I have been away from .. COUNTRY! LOL AFC x] .. so lame. Anyways I had the awesome opportunity to go and visit the most awesomest country in the world i.e. JAPAN! =D Yes I know you are all dying to hear about it but this post will not be about Japan even the slightest =/ Because I have so much more shit to blog about first like my first day at uni and shiz .. so pray that my profe .. (does professor have 1 'F' or 2 ?) ROFL my professors dont give me too much homework ><

I was just catching up on Ro's blog when my desire to blog suddenly came back to me LOL So here I am, just telling whoever still reads this blog that I am indeed still alive LOL

The title is a reference to Final Fantasy Tactics =) I have decided to play the awesome game again since I have so much time on the train LOL Anyways until next time peeps, I gotta catch up on some sleep =( NIGHTS YO!

ja ne :3
Photobucket
1 comments