ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, February 3, 2011 @ 11:21 PM

WMP: Art of Love - Jordin Sparks ft. Guy Sebastian
MSN: Quyen, Lyn and Michael
Currently: Reading up on BHS Handbook =]

The day was yesterday. The date was the 2nd of February 2011. It will be known as "Happiness doesn't come without a price" Day.

My day was almost perfect yesterday. It wasn't because of 43 reasons. 42 of them had to do with the temperature reading. But that was nothing compared to what I was about to be told later that night.

The first good news came at exactly midnight when Michelle had just turned 17 =) I wished her happy birthday on msn, then on facebook and then via text LOL I was first on all three :3 I don't think I've done that before ^^" HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN FOR YESTERDAY MICHELLE! Hey am I the first to wish you happy birthday via blog form as well ? ROFLOL

The next good news came 5 mins after midnight when the auction for my Michael Jordan "Wings" poster ended. I won! =) I got it for about $2o and trust me, that is CHEAP as shit LOL I recently won a Kobe Bryant poster for literally 0.99 cents as well LOL But postage and handling cost me $5 =( ROFL My room is gna look fricken awesome with this poster in it =3

The good news continued to come when at 9:11pm, I received my OFFER TO STUDY HEALTH SCIENCES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY! =D Yeah it took me 11 minutes to check my offers since the servers like crashed or something ==" But its gna be awesome cos Quyen received the same offer and I think she's gna take it =) We're going to enrol tmrws at the Cumberland Campus :3 I'm still enrolled at UTS for Architecture so I can decide to drop either Architecture or this course =/ But I think I'm gna stick with my USYD course =3 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USYDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~ =D

Surprisingly that wasn't the best news of the day =/ The best news of the day is .. wait for it .. *drum roll ...

I NOW HAS A NEW BEST FRIEND IN ROSALYN HOANG!

I don't even remember how it happened LOL Wait .. let me check ..

Ro: i'm the barney stinson in your life.
the one that's fighting to be your bestfriend
YOU SHOULD KNOW ME!! :'(
Allan: you wanna be my best friend ? O_O
:gee: LOL
Ro::gee:
yes ._.
idk if you're joking or being serious here
LOL
but im serious ._.
Allan: yeah im serious too :L
wait .. let me type it in correct grammar
LOL
Ro: Okay, please do that. LMFAO
Allan: Ro, I sincerely want to be your best friend.
Ro: (keke)
In response, I have this to say: Okay. LMFAO
Allan: LOL
Ro:*silence*
So what does this mean for us? *ominous music ensues*
WOOPS NOT OMINOUS
I meant suspensful LOL
*suspenseful
*gets down on one knee*
Allan, would you like to be my bestfriend?
THROUGH sickness and in health
but mostly through sickness and bad jokes
Allan: ='(
every guy always dreams of this moment :3
YES, A MILLION TIMES YES
:L
Ro: :'(
Allan: i think that line is from HIMYM =)
Ro: What a big moment!
LMFAO
and on CNY as well!
Allan: i was just about to say =)
SEE we're thinking like best friends already :L
Ro: nah i think we were bestfriends for a while already
jsut this makes it an accepted fact
Allan: LOLOL aww :3

So yeah! Ro and I are now officially best friends :3 It may seem pretty random and strange but its how we talk .. (not really, its how Ro talks, I just play along cos its fun LOL) =] But yeah, pretty cool that I'm going to the same uni as 2 of my 3 best friends :3

Which brings me to the bad news that ruined everything about this almost perfect day ..

Tony: MADE IT INTO DENTISTRY AT GRIFFITH UNI!!!!
Allan: OMFG CONGRATS DUDE! =D *thinks "oh fuck .."

I don't understand how that one sentence could bring all the happiness built up inside me crashing down like it did last night. I couldn't figure it out =( Until I remembered all the things Tony and I planned for this year and future years to come ..

I promised to take him to Pho Anh, I promised to take him to Cooks Hill, I promised to go gym with him, I promised to rock uni life with him, I promised sooooo much shit and I looked forward to every single one of them. Funny how life rewards you with your "wants" and then cuts your happiness short almost instantly =="

I leave for Japan in a week's time. When I come back, he wont be here anymore .. suddenly 2011 doesn't sound so great anymore ..

ja ne ..
Photobucket
1 comments