ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, January 17, 2011 @ 11:24 AM

WMP: NCIS Season 1 Ep 11
MSN: Cassie, Harriet, Michelle
Currently: Hatin' on summer >=[

First of all, if you wanna blame someone for not blogging in a while .. you can blame my stupid laptop =) The stupid piece of junk is dying my friends .. past its expiration date .. swimming with the fishes .. yeah stupid shit ==" The monitor is all jumpy like static or something and yeah, sometimes it wont even turn on =( It's time for me to buy a desktop :3 Don't worry Aunty, I'll buy it AFTER February LOL

Anyways this is an delayed dedication post to Jess for her return from her Vietnam trip =] She's actually been home for quite a while now LOL It's just yeah .. stupid laptop *stares at laptop >=[ When she showed up at my door step 2 weeks ago, I thought she would be .. a bit more .. idiot-looking LOLOLOL We have this running joke, Jess and me, where we refer to being tanned as looking like an idiot ROFL It's a long story xD but yeah, she looks fine ? Better than fine actually =/ She did her hair over there and its a good look for her I think =] Anyways she bought me awesome souvenirs =3 Here's what she bought me ^.^


LOL yes typical vietnamese stuff :3 But I appreciate the gesture Jess! Thank you so much for remembering that my favourite colour is purple LOOOOOOOOOOOL x] When I come back from my overseas trip, I shall return this generous gift =] Thanks again Jess =)

I was cleaning my room to make way for uni and I found the collection of pens I used for the HSC period LOL This includes like studying at home as well =/ There were more but I threw them out ^^"

I shall blog again when my laptop stops acting up on me T__T UNTIL NEXT TIME Y'ALL :3

ja ne =]
Photobucket
1 comments