ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, January 3, 2011 @ 9:19 PM

WMP: Kurumi to Dialogue - AKB48 (Team A)
MSN: Quyen
Currently: Craving for another game of Pictionary =]

So last night my family went over to our family friend's place, all the way in Auburn, for a New Years BBQ =D Family friend had a son named Kevin, who coincidently goes to Fort Street High and is a good friend of my cousin Steph =] Talk about a small world =/ Anyways he had about 4 cousins over, who were around the same age as him, which I think is so awesome LOL I'm the oldest in the family on both sides so it kinda sucks =/ Wish I had more cousins my age ^.^ Anyways after our BBQ, Kevin, who btw is an excellent chef, had prepared a pavlova with blueberries and strawberries =] Sorry I didn't take a picture but it would have been pretty weird for me to pull out my phone and take pictures of the cake O_O" Did I mention it was yummers ? Did I also mention he is single ? LOL Apparently chicks dig guys who can cook =/

After the pavlova, we watched one of his cousins play "Left For Dead 2" on his computer and it was LOL x] She isn't a big fan of horror but apparently is a big fan of screaming when a ghost pops out ROFL After she got tired of screaming, we grabbed a dictionary and proceeded to play PICTIONARY! :3 I never had a more exhilarating game of pictionary in my life =/ I was sweating for Pete's sake x] Everyone was screaming out words every 2 seconds LOL Here are some of the pictures we drew LOL I'll name the harder ones for you but the obvious ones you try and guess what it is x]


This was my picture for "avalanche" but it didn't win T_T The picture below did.

HOW THE HELL DOES THAT LOOK LIKE AN AVALANCHE ?!
Joanna was like "if you look closely, there's pine trees" ROFL!

This was my picture for "disembowel" =] I drew "sounds like" -> "bow" We were close but didn't win that round =/

This was my picture for "Tycoon" =3 I drew a rich man with stacks of money while Kevin was just like "millionaire .. billionaire .. trillionaire .. ZILLIONAIRE!" I then drew a monopoly board and "sounds like" -> "typhoon" x]

This was Melissa's picture for "Tycoon" LOL! She said that tycoons come from China or something x]

Try and guess what the rest are now x] These are all pictures I drew =/ When you play Pictionary, you have to draw at a fast pace LOL If you try and make your picture look good, you'll lose x] SO DONT LAUGH AT MY PICTURES >< I'll provide the answers via the comment box LOL GOOD LUCK!


ja ne =]
Photobucket
3 comments