ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 @ 11:01 PM

WMP: Kimi Shika - No Sleeves
MSN: Jess
Currently: Has a lot on my mind =="

Sorry I had to interrupt the Melbourne Trip posts but I couldn't wait 3-4 days for this to be typed up .. IT'S SIMPLY OUTRAGEOUS! >=( *smoke comes out of Allan's ears*

So like yesterday I went to visit my smarty pants cousin Steph =] She was over at Vietnam for 2 weeks and had just come back =) I really enjoy my times with Steph cos we talk to each other very rarely and see each other like 3 times a year =/ Her fault for living so far away T__T But every time we talk, its never awkward and its like we've been talking everyday =] I love it when that happens :3 The thing I don't like about Steph is the fact that she doesn't think Erika is "pretty" =O I quote "I think some of my friends are prettier than her to be honest" .. She didn't say "friend", she said "FRIENDS" with an "S" >=[

And no she didn't stop there LOL She went on to guess her last name cos we've talked about this before and she was like " Erika .. dota .. toda .. YODA?!" I WAS LIKE "WHATTTTT ?!" *faints.


ja ne =]
Photobucket
3 comments