ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 @ 11:01 AM

WMP: The O.C S4E4
MSN: Ro, Minhky, Tien
Currently: HUNGERS ><

One morning last week, I came downstairs to feed my fishies =) Yes I have 4 goldfish but I CBF to name them. Why ? Because they're just fishes LOL Hence they are named Fish 1, Fish 2, Fish 3, Fish 4 =) i think there used to be a Fish 5 but .. ANYWAYS! I came downstairs and I noticed that only 3 of them came to the surface to eat the food =/ I was like .. where did my little fishy go ? This little fish was like bullied by the other fishes cos everytime I feed them, the other three would gobble everything up before he even got to the surface =( I would put him in another tank but he'll be lonely and commit suicide due to the effects of isolation leading to chronic depression LOL

So yeah I was like O_O" Did he pass away recently ? Did Dad take him to the backyard and perform a small funeral without me ? I was like maybe he did =/ I'll ask him about it tonight. I forgot LOL This carried on for about another 3 days before I told Dad. He said he never took it out and I said I never took it out. So who could have done it ? I mean Mum wouldn't touch the water in that tank, my brother is scared of anything that moves, my grandpa probably doesn't even know there's a fish tank there LOL

Dad looked through the tank and found the little fishy stuck between one of the bigger rock decorations and the filter =( I was like how did that happen ? >< No .. another fishy has passed away =( And then my dad moved the rock over a little bit and the fish just SPRUNG BACK TO LIFE O_O It scared the shit out of my Dad ROFLOL x] But the fishy was all bleeding and weak so we had to put him in another tank until he gets better =] Here's a snapshot of the injured fishy who lasted 3 days without any food =(

You can see the blood around his gills and tail =/ Pretty zombie like stuff LOLOL I thought MK would like this post seeing as I'm talking about zombies LOL I remember that one post he wrote that was entirely about if the world's population turned into zombies x]

ja ne =]
Photobucket
6 comments