ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 @ 11:35 PM

WMP: Arj Barker - Balls Comedy DVD
MSN: Ro
Currently: LOL-ing x]

Here's a picture of the French Toast I tried to make with the help of Ro =] Well she wasn't here to guide me but I was using her recipe LOL but yeah I was hungry so I took a bite before I took the photo x]

I kinda failed because I didn't put vegetable oil in the saucepan before cooking the bread =/ That means the egg would stick to the saucepan ==" HOW STUPID. But everything else I did right *angel face* I plan to make it again soon =) Thanks again Ro! :3

Quote from Arj Barker's Comedy DVD

It seems the trend that's been going around the US nowadays is adding "izzle" to every fucken word in the English language. Here's an example:

Ahhhhh! San Francizzle!
Drizzled up highwizzle fivvel from L-izzle last nizzle. Kinda bizzle but it went by pretty fizzle.
Still, it's a pretty long drizzle. Fivvel and a hizzle hours!
I only had one CD to lizzle tizzle. Imizzle thizzle my nizzles!
And take one gizzle what it wizzle.

Sincizzle
A. Bizzle

ja ne =]
Photobucket
3 comments