ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 12:37 AM

WMP: Heavy Rotation - AKB48
MSN: -
Currently: Hungers =/

Christmas in 2010 was probably the shortest Christmas of my life. I slept at 3 something the previous night and hence woke up at 12:30 .. I ate breakfast and then went back to sleep until a text from Kevin woke me up, asking if I would like to come ball at 6:45. We played ball until 8 something and I came home and I think I blogged "Yvonne and Rufina Part 2" =/ I wouldn't call it a drag cos I kinda expected as much .. Christmas isn't about yourself, its about others. It's about making your friends and family feel happy. It's about giving and receiving. But to me, a little more giving is what I do =]

As some of you may already know, I have plans soon that require me to be a little tight on my Christmas budget so most of those who haven't received gifts from me will receive them a little later than expected ^^" As for those who I've already bought gifts for, I hope you like them =)

For Kevin & Tony, I bought them this ..


For Tony =] (Tony's one hasn't arrived yet so I had to take this picture from Google Images)

& for Kevin (I picked out a size a little small for Kevin .. didn't realise he was such a big cunt LOL)

For my teachers (namely the Sciene staffroom :3) I got my 2 teachers this ..

Pretty awesome shit huh ? :3

For those that normally receive a gift from me but have not received one, fear not =) It's just I'm running a bit low on cash and yeah I gotta save up for something grand ^^" Take a raincheck ? =]

I hope you guys had a much more adventurous Christmas than me, Allan the Panda who slept for most of Christmas 10' and best wishes for the upcoming New Years. Stay safe and stay awesome .. but not as awesome yours truly *angel face* =)

P.S I would like to personally apologise to a Jessica H for having called me on Christmas Day all the way from Vietnam, only to realise that I've forgotten who she was ><" I would like to extend my deepest apologies for not recognising your voice. In my defense, I had thought you couldn't make the call from Vietnam to Australia since you never called me anyways and I was a lil sleepy as well =( But with that being said, it's no excuse =( I'M SO SORRY JESS! x]

ja ne =]
Photobucket
5 comments