ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 9:26 PM

WMP: Beginner - AKB48
MSN: Kevin
Currently: Cleaning room =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TONY NGUYEN FOR YESTERDAY!

Sorry for the recent lack of blog posts but yeah, been slacking off lately due to BOXING DAY SALES!!! PUT YOUR HANDS UP, PUT YOUR HANDS UP IF YOU LOVE BOXING DAY SALES =] *puts hands up* :3

So this year I went to Birkenhead Point and DFO for Boxing Day sales with my parents cos you know, I don't have money to splurge x] This year I think I ended up spending $500+ .. again =/ I didn't even get to spend any money on any electronics =( This year I ended up spending all $500+ on clothes LOL HEY don't look so surprised, you all know I are a pretty boy LOL Not really, I really need to stock up some winter clothing soon and with Australia in summer right now, all the stores are looking to get rid of their winter stock so talk about good timing right ? x]

In total, I bought 4 jumpers from Roger David, 3 shirts from JayJays, 3 PS3 games from EB Game, 2 tops from Cotton On, a really expensive sweater from Tommy Hilfiger and a $230 coat (that I got for $50) from Roger David =]

One of the shirts I bought from JayJay's =] Suits me dont you think ? :3

The awesome, expensive sweater from Tommy Hilfiger =D

What did you guys get for Boxing Day sales ? =)

ja ne :3
Photobucket
2 comments