ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, October 2, 2010 @ 7:40 PM

WMP: Like a G6 - Far East Movement Ft. The Cataracts & Dev
MSN: Lyn
Currently: LOL-ing x]

First of all, I wanna give a BIG THANK YOU to Ro&Minhky for letting me have this skin =] I wanted something simple yet awesome like this for a long time x] I wanted something that's not girly but I can't seem to find any that are not gothic and emo =/ So when Ro found and edited this skin, I loved it :3 She recently changed her skin on hers and I called dibs =] Well actually, Minhky called dibs but then he changed his mind and I got it LOL THANKS AGAIN GUYS =] Minhky is my sunshine on cloudy days x] YOU SHALL NOT STAND IN THE WAY OF TRUE LOVE RO LOOL~

I was playing around on the Blogger dashboard when I noticed there's a "Stats" tab =/ So I clicked on it and it .. blew .. my .. mind LOL Not only does it tell you how many pages visits you have daily, weekly or monthly but it also tells you stuff like which countries your readers are from or from whose blog your readers clicked on to find yours =/ Its kinda creepy though O_O"

But my favourite one would have to be the "Keywords" one x] It tells you what keywords people have typed into Google to find your blog LOLOL~ I had people type in stuff like .. "lane, big brother 12, naked" or "naked basketball boys" LMFAO! AND some shit cunt typed in "naked aunty pissing" and ended up on my blog O_O" Fucken weirdos .. =/

Apparently I've gotten 28 visits from readers who found me on Ro's shoutbox and I've referred Geoffrey's blog to 48 visits from my readers LOL That's assuming I interpreted these graphs right =/ But I got 18 visits from Facebook x]


Enlarge this picture and it'll show you where my readers are from and what browsers they use too O_O LOL How advanced technology has become really amazes me sometimes x]

Anyways I think I should get back to physics now =/ REMEMBER DON'T LEAK THIS URL TO PEOPLE cos I don't want anymore stalkers =( THANKS GUYS! x]

ja ne =]
Photobucket
3 comments