ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, October 3, 2010 @ 8:04 PM

WMP: Just A Dream Remix - Jason Chen ft. Joseph Vincent
MSN: Jess
Currently: Losing my voice =/

Final Score
Dragons - 32
Roosters - 8


Firstly, I would just like to say .. GOOOOOOO DRAGONS! WE DID IT! AFTER 31 YEARS, WE FINALLY DID IT x] LET'S GET IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR >=]

*ahem .. yeah I'm done =/ I did most of my screaming and yelling during the game anyways LOL But yeah, I think I'm losing my voice =( so .. worth .. it x]

This reminds me of earlier in the year when the Lakers beat the Celtics in Game 7 and I was literally raped by verbal abuse from Kevin, Cathy, Jess and many others ^^" BUT THIS TIME I'M DOING THE RAPING >=] .. Yeah .. that didn't sound too right but you know what I mean *angel face* Gosh it's such a tiring job for me since no one else goes for the Dragons =/ Everyone likes the Roosters *thumbs down ... blehh~ I'm physically exhausted now =/ LOL


ja ne :3
Photobucket
2 comments