ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 7:43 PM

WMP: L.O.V.E U - Leah Dizon
MSN: Michael
Currently: Drinking orange juice ^.^

First of all, I had an awesome day today x] Woke up, eat some yummer cereal cos you know nutrition is important =] Then went out to courts with Kevin :3 Kinda bad time to play basketball cos the sun was in our eyes and it was sooo hot =/ I look like an idiot .. ish now LOL But it was good cos it was only us there, which was kinda why I asked him to play in the morning ^^" Anyways we stayed there for about an hour and then Kevin had some shit to attend to LOL so we went home =D

When I came home, I transferred my basketball clips to Kevin's hard drive and stole some movies x] YEAH SUCK IT TONY, I GOT MORE MOVIES NOW >=] Then Michael came over cos you know .. he misses me sometimes =/ but then again, who doesnt ? *angel face* LOL He came over and gave me ... WAIT FOR IT~ .. PROFESSOR LAYTON & THE UNWOUND FUTURE!! YUPP you heard me right, the third installment of the Prof. Layton Nintendo DS series =) If you know me, I loveeeee puzzles ^^ Especially Sudoku ( or as Ditzy Donna would say "hey isn't that 'Sadako' ?" LMFAO! ) But yeah, apparently it was released like a month ago in the US but I never heard about it =/ Anyways Michael did and he sent me a link to download it but then I was capped so yeah .. =( So being the kind guy that he is, he dropped by on his way to Harry's to send me the game ^^ THANKS AGAIN MICHAEL! I could have waited until the 21st of October to get the Australian release but screw that, allanHEARTSlayton x] And nope I ddnt forget about your love for puzzles too Ro :3 Here's a download link to the game if you guys want it =] (Only for Nintendo DS and R4, TTDS etc ..)


Did you know there's also a Professor Layton movie out ? O_O" I didn't but Michael did and here's the link to that as well =] (NOTE - Torrent file)


Oh you don't gotta thank me, thank Michael =] Although if I succumb to the temptation to play the game before the HSC and fail, Ima hunt you down Michael LOLOL! x] But thanks again!

***

So about 2 weeks ago, my parents and my brother left me to go on a road trip to Canberra, leaving me with the house to myself for about 2 days =] I didn't abuse their trust .. that much *angel face* I only invited ONE friend over >=/ But they don't know so no harm done :3 ANYWAYS! when they got back, I found out my brother had been carrying on my legacy .. yupp the legacy of being CHAT x] Whilst accomodated at Novotel Hotel, my brother made full use of his stay there and pocketed every pocket-sized item LOL! This included .. shampoo, conditioner etc. He even took the hotel room pen for crying out loud ==" Funny thing today .. I was in the shower (Yum :3) .. *ahem umm okay ? .. so yeah I was in the shower (Yum :3) .. who keeps doing that ? =/ LOL *serious mode .. I was looking at this blue bottle thing he took from the hotel and I said "what the hell is this ? =/" .. and picked it up and this was what it had to say back ..


HOW DARE IT CALL ME A DOUCHE ? >=[ *RAGE .. man talk about attitude LOL =/

OH and I forgot to mention .. Dad surprised us .. well not really my brother and I cos we were home the whole time but my mum .. with a SURPRISE LUNCH =] I forgot to take a quick snapshot but it was YUMMERS x]

Mum: 7
Allan: O_O excuse me Mum ?
Mum: Out of 10. 7 out of 10 *smiles and walks off
Dad: I think she's jealous =/
Jimmy: I GIVE IT A 9 DAD =D LOOK AT ME DAD, I GIVE IT A 9! DO YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN BRO NOW ? *fail angel face*

*May be slightly exaggerated .. especially on Jimmy's line LOL

anyways gotta get back to the essay =( Hope you enjoyed the post, leave a comment =]

ja ne :3
Photobucket
5 comments