ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, October 9, 2010 @ 11:41 AM

WMP: Foolin' Around - Usher
MSN: -
Currently: NOT playing Professor Layton *angel face*

"Let me start by saying that
The way I feel for you has never once changed
And the games I've played, mistakes I made
Leave me sorrier than you'll ever know
We got a problem baby, I can't lie
Cos lately I realize that I
Never knew that we was on the same (playing field)
Knew that there was wrong but we (let it be)
And I know you never knew when you said I do
That you would have to face all the (pain you feel)"

So it's been a year of blogging already and my blog post count reads 173 =/ So basically I didn't blog for nearly 200 days in the past year LOL Well I'm sorry but it might be 230 days in the coming month cos of HSC and all, plus I'm sure no one wants to read what I have to write about after I come out from my exams anyways ='( FAIL FAIL FAIL *sighs ..

I thought I blogged more than that ^^" Anyways not much has happened recently cos I haven't been out as much as I would prefer but you know, it'll be worth I hope =( After HSC, I'm gna have the time of my life, being out with my friends and all ^^ It's gna be legend .. WAIT FOR IT .. DARY x] But for now, I'm gna try and knuckle down .. and get past the tall, overshadowing hurdle that is the HSC examination period >=]

GOOD LUCK to all my fellow readers who will be joining me on the front lines this coming week =] We may be strong together but once we walk into them halls, it's every man, woman & child (Lyn ^^") for himself/herself. So I wish you guys the best of luck and let's bring home them medals of honour in the form of ATAR marks x] See you guys in about a month ^^

Something Barney Would Say
*Robin walks into the bar, looking foul and smelling even fouler, as a result of her breakup with Don*

Robin: Hey what's up dudes, fries ? *offers Ted and Barney some fries in her hands
Barney: Oh good god .. woman you're a disgrace.
Robin: No fries for this guy ..
Barney: Robin .. seriously I love you but it's like you have swiggly cartoon odour lines coming off of you right now.
Ted: Barney please, cut her some slack okay ? She just went through a break up.
Barney: With hygiene ?
***
Barney: Robin, this .. what you're doing right now ? It's giving me a DErection.

ja ne :3
Photobucket
6 comments