ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, October 30, 2010 @ 6:44 PM

WMP: I Made It - Kevin Rudolf ft. Birdman, Jay Sean & Lil Wayne
MSN: -
Currently: Dealing with a headache =="

Dear Santa,

I know its still a little early to send you a wishlist for Christmas but I just wanted to make sure you get mine this year =/ Last year, I have a feeling mine got mixed up in the naughty list so yeah ^^" But I promise this year I've been better :3 Anyways here's a list of things I would like for Christmas this year =] I've included a picture for your convenience x]

  • Allen Iverson No.3 Sixers Away Game Jersey

To be honest Santa, this is the only thing I really want this Christmas =/ I've wanted one ever since I got into basketball .. that's like since year 7 ? =( Allen Iverson will always be my favourite NBA player and now he's moving to Turkey to play in the EuroLeague =( I want one of his jerseys before they don't sell it anymore ..
  • Philadelphia 76ers Reebok Training Crewneck
  • Philadelphia 76ers Sweatshirt
  • Philadelphia 76ers Basketball Shorts
  • Another pair of Nike Zoom Kobe 4's (preferrably purple)
  • NBA 2K11 (PS3 Game)
  • Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit (Ps3 Game)
  • To see this next year in the NBA 2010-2011 Finals Series

  • To meet a girl who's as adorable as Bubzbeauty :3

HAS SANTA HEARD HER SNEEZE ?! ITS FRICKEN ADORABLE ><"

That'll be all for this Christmas Santa =) I'll be a happy boy come December 25th if I had just one of these items =] (Actually 2K11 I will be getting myself straight after my Biology exam so you don't have to get me another copy ^^) Thanks Santa, you're the best =D

Much Love from the bestestest nice boy in the world,
Allan :3
Photobucket
6 comments