ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 @ 4:25 PM

WMP: Just a Dream Remix - Jason Chen ft. Joseph Vincent
MSN: -
Currently: HAPPY :3

"Finally, I'd like to close this blog entry up by mentioning ALAN! You sound like a pretty awesome guy and i'll see you tonight ;D ... no homo. Darn i realised how fun blogging was... like sticky candy floss." - Minhky Le

Hi all, I just thought I should blog this so I can answer certain people who dare to question my awesomeness *coughsjesscoughs* >=] Some of you may already acknowledge that I'm awesome and I wish to extend my gratitude to such kind people =] But to those who don't,*coughsagainjesscoughsagain* , I now have tangilble proof that I am, indeed, "pretty awesome" as quoted by Minhky Le himself x] And even though, he fails at spelling my name correctly, I assure you he's talking about me and not some other "Alan" *angel face* Anyways I'm gna go .. promote my awesomeness or something =D

*May contain material extracted from Minhky Le's blog.
*May also contain mild levels of big-headedness.

ja ne x]
Photobucket
7 comments