ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, October 7, 2010 @ 3:30 PM

WMP: -
MSN: -
Currently: Lacking the motivation to write an essay =(

Recently, it has come to my attention that my previous attempt at providing tangible evidence of my awesomeness has only fuelled more incessant questioning of my awesomeness ==" Here's a recent account of what Kevin had to say:

*Kevin tries to catch virtual fish on his iPhone in an attempt to end his boredom*
Allan:
*sarcastic tone* you're awesome dude =/

Kevin: lol i know that

Allan: oh damn ..
i was expecting a "yeah thanks, you're awesome too" =/

Kevin: LOL
=p
well
im more awesome

Despite the fact that Minhky spelt my name wrong, I ASSURE YOU ALL that he was indeed talking about me =] In fact, I have further evidence to support my case >=]

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings =] SO SUCK IT JESSLYN&JUNTREE >=] LOL

Now that we've cleared that up, here's more solid evidence that will indeed answer my critics x]

(11:06 PM) FSHS'10 steph:
and dont worry! we'll be cool together








Allan:
me ? cool ?
yeah thats a laugh =)

FSHS'10 steph:
whoops sorry, i mean awesome haha

Allan:
thank you :gee:
LOL
this is SO going in my blog


...

(11:09 PM) FSHS'10 steph: omgsh, that actually sounded extremely lame.
Allan: teehee
a little bit x]
FSHS'10 steph: haha im glad youre honest.
Allan: what can i say ?
awesome includes honesty =)

you might say "being awesome" is like having the "whole package" :gee:
FSHS'10 steph: :D i think its in the definition haha
Allan: yupp this is DEFINITELY going in my blog :L

So you see my friends, I have confirmed my status as awesome x] I should get back to my stupid essay now .. =(

ja ne =]
Photobucket
7 comments