ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, September 10, 2010 @ 4:58 PM

WMP: My L.O.V.E - The League
MSN: -
Currently: Sick *coughs .. =(

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I'm not sure who I would wna swap lives with =/ I probably have a few people in mind x]

1. Allen Iverson

I have always wondered what it would be like to play in the NBA and have the world's eyes on you while you dribble a ball up and down a court ^^ Get paid doing something you love .. thats the dream =/ But that's a lifetime away for me LOL

2. Any of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S main six cast

As I watched the entire 10 seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S this year, I realised that this show set the benchmark for all the other future sitcoms x] "How I Met Your Mother" .. "Big Bang Theory" .. "Seinfield" etc .. they all are great shows but none had the chemistry that F.R.I.E.N.D.S had =] I even watched the "gag reels/bloopers" on the special features and to see the actors laugh at each other and everything made me think .. how awesome would it be to on this show =/ Over the 10 years they've acted together as best friends, they've become best friends in real life as well. That's pretty awesome I think ^^"

3. Erika's "rumoured" boyfriend >=[

To spend one day with her would be perfection :3 I can only know so much about you from dramas, talk shows, interviews, game shows, photos, & wikipedia .. NOT STALKER xP I would like to know her better on a more personal level *sighs .. COS SHE'S JUST SO ADORABLE :3

4. One of my parents

Not that I wna experience their lives, but rather they experience my life. So then they might see how much more difficult life is for us than they had anticipated. Perhaps then they will gain a deeper understanding of the crap we go through as a teenager =/ Other than that, I love my parents and family =]

ja ne =)
Photobucket
3 comments