ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 9:27 PM

WMP: Never Say Never - Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith
MSN: -
Currently: Resting after showers =)

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

I'm not sure what I'm proud of actually =/ But top of my head right now ? I guess it would be getting Jess her long overdued present x] I'm pretty proud of that =] OH and the fact that I've bought presents for upcoming birthdays and Father's Day as well =) I'm all set for this month =D I'm not gna be giving anyone late presents this month YES~ x] I'm pretty proud of that =]

OH AND~ the fact that my creative writing made my head teacher cry *angel face* ... okay I'm not lying or anything cos she really did cry =/ .. but they weren't tears of sadness or anything, they were tears from laughing too much T_T" I wrote that story with so much emotion and she laughs at it, saying its cute that I could write something so emotive ==" Gee .. thanks miss =( Well at least I got a 14/15 for it *angel face* I'm proud of that too *full smiles :3

P.S YOU DID NOT BEAT ME JESS >=[ I KNEW THAT SHANE GUY SO WE'RE EVEN >=] I still think that "Bernard" guy counts jess *nods you just don't wna lose to me *angel face* >=P

ja ne x]
Photobucket
4 comments