ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 @ 2:30 PM

WMP: -
MSN: -
Currently: Jigging school *rebel face*

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

  • HSC Papers until my hands bleed =( cos I'm a dumb shit *nods
  • Physics Notepad for all modules =/ cos I like to cram physics =="
  • Finish off Biology option topic notepad cos I'm awesome *angel face*
  • Give the remaining awesome presents to a special few =] cos I love them =]
  • Finalise UAC forms cos closing date is at the end of this month I think =/
  • Finish off Season 10 of F.R.I.E.N.D.S so I wont get distracted =)
  • Do NOT spend any more money for this month unless its for something important cos I'm feeling tight =D
  • Get help and fix up Shakespeare Essay cos God knows I'm stupid =="
  • Get my head straight about certain things cos I cannnot concentrate with all this bullshit in my head =="
  • Fix sleeping pattern indefinitely >=[

ja ne *sighs ..
Photobucket
1 comments