ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, September 20, 2010 @ 5:59 PM

WMP: That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings (Cho Dong Remix) [VS Soundtrack Track 10]
MSN: Tien
Currently: Waiting for showers =/

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

I saw a post on Ro's blog entitled "Day 1" and thought this would be kinda fun to do =) Then I read it to the end and saw that Ro had actually tagged me to do it so I guess I'm doing this challenge cos I wanted to but also cos Ro tagged me =D

Moon Fest 10'

I was right .. Moon Fest was, and always will be, boring ==" The reason why I didn't go last year or the year before that. This year I only went cos Lyn wanted to stay back after tutor to watch some fireworks, WHICH by the way, was a bigger disappointment than Rush Hour 3. I swear to God, you know when you win solitaire ? Them fireworks that pop out ? THEY WERE BETTER THAN THE ONES AT CABRA SERIOUSLY =="

Pho Tau Bay

Recently, I read in the Fairfield Advance that Pho Tau Bay has the best pho in an area, which also included Pho Anh and Pho Phung. AND I WAS LIKE WHAT ?! NO FRICKEN WAY >=[ Apparently about 2000 voters or some shit voted and that restaurant got the best pho ?! I thought to myself "what a load of bullshit" so yesterday I went to try it out cos I couldn't get it off my mind. I know right ? That's how much it shocked me LOL Anyways I ordered the Pho and first of all, let me just say, the restaurant is tiny .. like seriously tiny. The table tennis room is bigger than the restaurant like seriously. Peeps carrying the Pho on them trays over my hair and shit T_T" But back to the pho .. Soup was okay, nothing bad about it. Meat was average, had some flavour and wasn't too chewy or soft, just didn't have enough of it. Noodles was okay but also not enough. The greens was definitely not enough. I finished the dish in like 6 mins ==" My mum finished before me for crying out loud. But in terms of taste ? Nothing compared to Pho Anh =] Which by the way, I'm craving for now LOL But if you guys ever get a chance to eat there, let me know your thoughts on it =)

ja ne =3
Photobucket
3 comments