ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 12:03 PM

WMP: Solo - Iyaz
MSN: -
Currently: Still sick =(

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

I have many nicknames from a range of different people LOL So I'll categorise them by the people who call me by those names =)

LYN
  • Nii-Sama - It means "big brother" in Japanese and I think I got this name back in year 8 when we were into bleach =/
TONY
  • Dickhead - I love you too Tony =="
KEVIN
  • A.I - Stands for "Allen Iverson" and that's my name on Kevin's contact list x]
  • Highroller - When I had like 2-3 phones back in year 11, Kevin named me "Highroller" on his phone =="
JESS
  • Chat Boii - Perhaps my most well known nickname over the years x] Coined back in year 9 when I didn't know the meaning of the colloquial term "chat" == Apparently it involved a rose and me having no money x] Long story short, Jess said "Don't be chat =)" and I said "What's that ? O_O" *Jess makes a big deal out of it* "HAHAHA you don't know what it means, CHAT BOII x]" and that name has stuck ever since =)
JUNTREE
  • ALLEEERRRRNNNN~ - It's just my name but in this really annoying tone Juntree says it in ==" He uses it to annoy me from time to time =]
  • Yakuza - This goes back to year 11 when Miah edited the wikipedia page for "Yakuza" and wrote my name in there =="
  • Boss - Something that Harry started in year 11 x]
HARRY
  • Yakuza - Yeah .. they all wont let me forget it =="
  • Boss - Branches off from the Yakuza thing T_T
  • Dai Lao - It means "Big Boss" in Cantonese gangster slang and yet another variation of the Yakuza name. However recently, Harry says it more often to Tony now ROFL~
TIEN
  • Sissy - First coined when my hair was long and I had to bobby pin it at PEAK to see the board =) Tien wont let this go ==" It's been a year or so now and it's stuck ever since =]
  • Easy Guy - This was first used last night actually LOL I said I was an "easy going" guy and Tien read "easy guy" =="
GEOFFREY
  • Gay Fag - Not really a nickname but he mentions it every time we talk *angel face* x]
ANNA
  • Pork Roll - Coined in year 8 dedicated to my love of pork rolls =]
  • Carrot Stick - In reference to my resemblence to a carrot stick apparently =="
CATHY
  • Allen Iverson - Cos his my favourite basketball player =]
SONYA
  • Ally - She tried to give me a pet name in "Ally" but it never stuck =]
MARIA
  • Asshole - In reference to my assholish personality I'm guessing =/ LOL
  • ALLAN FRICKING KHAU!! - I don't know how this one started .. only ragers talk like that x]
MUM
  • Ellen - Mum's fobby version of my name ==" Seriously, pick a name you can pronounce properly =(
Wow .. I did not realise I had so many names O_O" LOL So many awesome memories =] Thanks guys! x]

ja ne :3
Photobucket
6 comments