Miss Independent - Ne YoMSN:
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you haveSCHOOL/EDUCATION
- Do my best for the upcoming HSC whatever my "best" may be =/
- Complete a degree, based on my ATAR results, in uni =(
- Contemplate about further studies in the future
- Right now, I'm still thinking about what to be or do in uni, but its along the lines of engineering or achitecture at the moment =/
- I would like to do something that makes me actually WANT to wake up in the morning for work .. I don't wna be one of those people who say "ohh great .. its Monday tmrws T_T"
- Problem is I don't know what that "something" is =(
- But as long as I have sufficient, stable income, I think I'll be happy =/ Who knows.
- I've had so many thoughts as to what career I should chase and it looks something like this ..
- Real Estate
- Erika. That is all. x]
- Narh seriously, this one I don't have any plans for, simply cos you meet new people everywhere and who knows, I may be able to meet Erika .. some Fall day xP
- I don't plan to start a family until I get the career part right first =/ But then again, life isn't about things going to plan, its about making the most of what you have. So it's probably best not to think too far ahead ..
- Oh screw that .. you guys know I do a lot of thinking already LOL So I'm gna make you guys envision my fairytale future x]
- 2 kids - a boy and a girl *angel face*
- a suburban home, appropriate to the income I'll be making, where the backyard is big enough for a basketball ring =]
- the house must have a room big enough for my table tennis table x]
- 2 cars - an Evo & a RX-7 (10 bucks says Jess has something to say about this LOL)
- I've always wanted a cinema room :3
- Live in an area where I CAN GET INTERNET ACCESS >=[ *rage
- I've always wanted a group of friends that I could call my life-long friends =) Sorta like the movie "Grown Ups" minus the hot asian daughter :3
- I've already considered a few and believe me, I'll make an effort to keep you guys in my life so don't be strangers alright ?! >=]
Hope you had fun laughing at the fairytale life I've imagined ^^" But if I know one thing, it's that plans/goals/dreams will always change as we grow older, I mean just look like the list of jobs I've thought about ==" LOL But still, I'll look back at this list one day when I'm like 40 or something and I bet I wont tick off any of these =/ Except probably the girlfriend and car one *angel face* I've made it my life mission to own one of those cars >=] THAT'S RIGHT, YOU HEARD ME JESS >=P
ja ne >=)