ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, September 11, 2010 @ 1:10 PM

WMP: Miss Independent - Ne Yo
MSN: -
Currently: Physicsing.

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

SCHOOL/EDUCATION
  • Do my best for the upcoming HSC whatever my "best" may be =/
  • Complete a degree, based on my ATAR results, in uni =(
  • Contemplate about further studies in the future
CAREER
  • Right now, I'm still thinking about what to be or do in uni, but its along the lines of engineering or achitecture at the moment =/
  • I would like to do something that makes me actually WANT to wake up in the morning for work .. I don't wna be one of those people who say "ohh great .. its Monday tmrws T_T"
  • Problem is I don't know what that "something" is =(
  • But as long as I have sufficient, stable income, I think I'll be happy =/ Who knows.
  • I've had so many thoughts as to what career I should chase and it looks something like this ..
    • Lawyer
    • Real Estate
    • Dentist
    • Forensics
    • Physiologist
    • Optometrist
    • Engineering
    • Architecture/Engineering
GIRLFRIEND/PARTNER
  • Erika. That is all. x]
  • Narh seriously, this one I don't have any plans for, simply cos you meet new people everywhere and who knows, I may be able to meet Erika .. some Fall day xP
FAMILY
  • I don't plan to start a family until I get the career part right first =/ But then again, life isn't about things going to plan, its about making the most of what you have. So it's probably best not to think too far ahead ..
  • Oh screw that .. you guys know I do a lot of thinking already LOL So I'm gna make you guys envision my fairytale future x]
  • 2 kids - a boy and a girl *angel face*
  • a suburban home, appropriate to the income I'll be making, where the backyard is big enough for a basketball ring =]
  • the house must have a room big enough for my table tennis table x]
  • 2 cars - an Evo & a RX-7 (10 bucks says Jess has something to say about this LOL)
  • I've always wanted a cinema room :3
  • Live in an area where I CAN GET INTERNET ACCESS >=[ *rage
FRIENDS
  • I've always wanted a group of friends that I could call my life-long friends =) Sorta like the movie "Grown Ups" minus the hot asian daughter :3
  • I've already considered a few and believe me, I'll make an effort to keep you guys in my life so don't be strangers alright ?! >=]

Hope you had fun laughing at the fairytale life I've imagined ^^" But if I know one thing, it's that plans/goals/dreams will always change as we grow older, I mean just look like the list of jobs I've thought about ==" LOL But still, I'll look back at this list one day when I'm like 40 or something and I bet I wont tick off any of these =/ Except probably the girlfriend and car one *angel face* I've made it my life mission to own one of those cars >=] THAT'S RIGHT, YOU HEARD ME JESS >=P

ja ne >=)
Photobucket
4 comments