ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, September 9, 2010 @ 5:51 PM

WMP: Foolin Around - Usher
MSN: Jess
Currently: *cough .. =(

Day 16- Another picture of yourself

I don't got anymore photos of myself .. that are recent and have me with .. average-looking hair *angel face* So here's a blast from the past =) A photo from my luvo days xP

In other news, THIS SONG IS THE SHIT :3 Whether its new or old, I don't care cos this song is awesome x] PLUS its USHER LOL

P.S THANK YOU JESS FOR DRIVING ME HOME TODAY WHEN I WAS SICK AS A DOG =] *mum told me to write it *angel face* xP

ja ne =)
Photobucket
5 comments