ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, September 3, 2010 @ 3:36 PM

WMP: F.R.I.E.N.D.S Season 10 Disc 3 =]
MSN: -
Currently: HUNGRY! >=(

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

  • HAPPY
When I'm happy, I listen to any kind of music really =/ I just prefer R'n'B & Jpop over most songs =]

E.g. "Wedding Dress (English Version) - TaeYang" or "LoveLess - Yamapi"
  • SAD
When I'm sad, I generally listen to slow jams LOL they really slow everything down and makes you think about stuff =/ Now that I think about it .. they don't even make things better LOL Probably makes you more emo x]

E.g "Lovers & Friends Remix - Usher Ft. Ludacris & Lil Jon"
  • BORED
When I'm bored, I don't listen to music to "un-bored" me =/ I watch a T.V show or play some basketball =)
  • HYPED
I don't think I would be listening to music when I'm hyped LOL I would probably be laughing my head off for no apparent reason or saying stupid shit to my brother and laughing again =/ Kinda like Ross when he ate maple candy x] *eye twitches
  • MAD
Again, I don't think I would be listening to music if I was mad =/ I would be at the courts =D The sound of basketball makes me not rage LOL

ja ne :3
Photobucket
2 comments