ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 10:46 AM

WMP: With U - Big Bang
MSN: -
Currently: "studying" physics =/

No rebounds. No drinking spree. No state of depressions.

A year has gone by now and I feel somewhat healthier ^^" That and my wallet is plentiful once more =) Still though, without the experiences I've shared with you, I wouldn't be the person I am today =] I know myself that I would be a totally different person if it weren't for you and our life changing journey so I thank you for the last time for shaping the figure that I see in the mirror everyday =] It has truly been a rollercoaster ride but I've enjoyed it and am ready to move on now. Glad to see you've already done that .. earlier than expected but moved on nonetheless ^^ I can honestly say now that I have no regrets looking back at everything you've given back.

A relationship is really a lecture on life if you think about it =/ During the relationship, I've learnt a whole heap of valuable lessons that I'll remember later in future relationships and life. I've learnt that

* Things are always better when its just the two of us, no one else. Us in our own little world.

* I'm always gonna be the jealous type =/

* Listen to your best friends. Always. They see things you don't. Why ? "Cos they aren't trying to sleep with them" x]

* Trust is the super glue that holds every relationship together. Don't kid yourself if you got some $2 stickytape holding your relationship together. It only wastes time.

* It's true what they say .. long distance is always a bad idea =/ You need to see each other at least 2-3 times a week. I don't know how I managed months =/

* Every relationship is different in their own little way. Find that little way and you'll be okay.

* PIGTAILS ARE TO DIE FOR :3 That is all *angel face*

After the relationship, I've come to realise the lesson doesn't end there ^^" It sorta feels like 6th Period on Fridays when the lesson seems to go on and on .. except for biology *angel face* LOL

* The only thing that makes you feel better after a break up are your friends. Not rebounds. They only fill the void left by the previous person and I feel sorry for rebounds =/

* The temptation to rush into another relationship is overwhemling, I've been there =/ But i guess there's a good side to the HSC huh ? LOL

* Being friends after a relationship is always a good idea, provided there are no unresolved feelings. If there is, then its best to steer clear for a while until everything's cool.

* If you ever feel depressed or emo-ish, I find the things that clear your head are awesome. For me, basketball works everytime for anything. I don't think about anything other than the ball in the hole so its effective =/ Also Rush Hour x]

I'm sure theres more lessons I've learnt but I cant think of them right now =/ I should probably get back to my study ^^" Thanks again for all the lessons and awesome times we shared. I appreciate everything =]


ja ne :3
Photobucket
10 comments