TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.
ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D
MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 10:46 AM
A Year Already Huh ?
WMP: With U - Big Bang
Currently: "studying" physics =/
No rebounds. No drinking spree. No state of depressions.
A year has gone by now and I feel somewhat healthier ^^" That and my wallet is plentiful once more =) Still though, without the experiences I've shared with you, I wouldn't be the person I am today =] I know myself that I would be a totally different person if it weren't for you and our life changing journey so I thank you for the last time for shaping the figure that I see in the mirror everyday =] It has truly been a rollercoaster ride but I've enjoyed it and am ready to move on now. Glad to see you've already done that .. earlier than expected but moved on nonetheless ^^ I can honestly say now that I have no regrets looking back at everything you've given back.
A relationship is really a lecture on life if you think about it =/ During the relationship, I've learnt a whole heap of valuable lessons that I'll remember later in future relationships and life. I've learnt that
* Things are always better when its just the two of us, no one else. Us in our own little world.
* I'm always gonna be the jealous type =/
* Listen to your best friends. Always. They see things you don't. Why ? "Cos they aren't trying to sleep with them" x]
* Trust is the super glue that holds every relationship together. Don't kid yourself if you got some $2 stickytape holding your relationship together. It only wastes time.
* It's true what they say .. long distance is always a bad idea =/ You need to see each other at least 2-3 times a week. I don't know how I managed months =/
* Every relationship is different in their own little way. Find that little way and you'll be okay.
* PIGTAILS ARE TO DIE FOR :3 That is all *angel face*
After the relationship, I've come to realise the lesson doesn't end there ^^" It sorta feels like 6th Period on Fridays when the lesson seems to go on and on .. except for biology *angel face* LOL
* The only thing that makes you feel better after a break up are your friends. Not rebounds. They only fill the void left by the previous person and I feel sorry for rebounds =/
* The temptation to rush into another relationship is overwhemling, I've been there =/ But i guess there's a good side to the HSC huh ? LOL
* Being friends after a relationship is always a good idea, provided there are no unresolved feelings. If there is, then its best to steer clear for a while until everything's cool.
* If you ever feel depressed or emo-ish, I find the things that clear your head are awesome. For me, basketball works everytime for anything. I don't think about anything other than the ball in the hole so its effective =/ Also Rush Hour x]
I'm sure theres more lessons I've learnt but I cant think of them right now =/ I should probably get back to my study ^^" Thanks again for all the lessons and awesome times we shared. I appreciate everything =]
ja ne :3