ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 5:12 PM

WMP: -
MSN: Cathy
Currently: Wearing my awesome slippers =D

Yes I know I said that I wasn't gna blog until the HSC is over but I remembered that I haven't posted the gifts I bought for my brother and Cathy yet =) Well today was Cathy's birthday so I can finally show them on my blog =]

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY CATHY WADE! x]


Aren't they just fricking awesome ? =) I was browsing through Ebay to look for a gift for my brother when I think it was Kevin who linked me to the Spurs (the black one) slippers and I was like OMFG HOW FRICKING AWESOME x] and they also sold the other team colours too and I was like .. *makes a Paypal account LOL Not really =/ The credit goes to Tonny who used his Paypal account to buy them for me =) THANKS AGAIN TONNY =3 YOU'VE BEEN A GREAT FRIEND =] LOVEYOULONGTIME (^3^) Anyways I found a Miami Heat one too and was like "its Cathy's birthday next month as well .. I should get her a pair too =)" So I did and while I was at it, the temptation was too much for me to handle and I got a pair myself as well *angel face* FUCK YOU KEVIN, I NEEDED THESE SLIPPERS =P I DIDN'T WANT THEM .. okay I did but I also NEEDED THEM TOO =) MY FEET ARE COLD =D

These slippers be the most comfiest footwear I've ever worn .. well my purple Kobe's are actually the comfiest but these slippers are just AWESOME x] Anyways Cathy loves them so I'm glad =]

ja ne =3
Photobucket
2 comments