ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, August 14, 2010 @ 10:29 PM

WMP: -
MSN: -
Currently: Reminiscing =/

So last night I couldn't sleep. Normally I play DS for a bit or read Men's Health to try and get tired or something =/ Otherwise I would just lie there for like .. hours ==" But last night, I decided to take another path, a path down Memory Lane. Yes your diary. This would be the second time I've read it now and I can remember why I read it the first time but last night .. I don't know why I did to be honest =/

I only intented to read an entry or two but I read the whole thing again and ended up sleeping at 1 T_T" I started from the beginning before I was mentioned and read towards the end. I have to say, reading this stirs up a lot of memories and I'm kinda glad I have your diary. Shame you didn't want to keep it cos I think it was a pretty good read and I don't even like to read so feel special.

What was different from the first reading was that this time I read it more in detail, soaking up every definition and every feeling that you've placed inside this little blue book of yours. Amongst its torn, dry pages, I noticed you used the words "perfect" and "forever" a lot. However what I like most about your diary is that I can see your thoughts on every event or every detail that we went through as you grew older. Through time, your feelings ranged from adorable, childish, melodramatic, meloncoly, angry, sad .. But within those pages fitted with Blue Bear pictures, I relive those feelings in another perspective, your perspective. And as you can tell from this post, I think your diary has made me a little melodramatic ^^"

I don't really know what I'm trying to say here but I guess if I had to put it in succinct terms, I think I miss being in a relationship =/
Photobucket
0 comments