ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, August 30, 2010 @ 6:20 PM

WMP: -
MSN: Ro
Currently: *sighs ..

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
I gonna go with Hercules and I don't care if his a "God",
there are no super heros that I like =/ .. that I can think of right now.
Wait .. Barnacle Boy from Spongebob ? =] or Sakura from Cardcaptors LOL
Yeah they're all coming back to me now =/ There's too many of them x]
but while we're talking about heroes, I should probably mention Ro =]
This girl is beyond doubt the most dedicated and friendliest person I know.
She is easy to be friends with, she helps you when in need, shes just a wonderful person.
She's been so good to me and my friends over the years and I hope we can become better friends
in the near future :3 You're awesome Ro =] Thanks for everything ^^

ja ne =]
Photobucket
6 comments