ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, August 29, 2010 @ 8:13 PM

WMP: Wedding Dress (English Version) - Taeyang
MSN: Jess, Kevin
Currently: Resting after an awesome day out :3

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to


It's a picture of the USYD library =) pretty awesome huh ?

I went to Parra to buy some gifts with Jess today =) I needed to buy some Father's Day presents while Jess wanted to look at some formal dresses =] We decided to catch a movie while we were there since I had a movie pass =D While we were dining out at the Food Court, we saw Daniel who just came back from UWS Open Day. We decided he should spend the day with us since he was all by himself =/ We spent some time walking around, just "browsing" at all the highroller clothes LOL Then I bought my gifts and loitered for a bit x] Went to Event Cinemas to decide on which film to watch =/ I wanted to watch "Despicable Me" or "The Expendables" but Daniel had already seen "The Expendables" and the other film was only at 11:00am for advanced screening ==" So we decided on "Inception", which I really liked =] It was a sophisticated film with a lot of confusion at first but when it all clicked together near the end, it was like .. Oh. My. Fricking. God. xD it was a good film =] Worth a peek *thumbs up*

OH BTW I FINALLY GOT JESS HER BIRTHDAY PRESENT LOL I know I'm like months late and soo I've got her a SUPER AWESOME PRESENT that will make up for that =] Here's what I got her ^^


I'm awesome :3 I'm just glad she likes it *angel face* LOL

NOTE TO JESS: REMEMBER TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON THE BOTTOM x]

LOOK we're wearing the same clothes ==" Jess kept telling me to go home and change >=[ SHE COPIED ME I SWEAR ITS ROFL!

Oh btw .. To the lady who was consistently staring at me on the bus, "I'm flattered and I appreciate your interest in my body" LMFAO x]

ja ne =3
Photobucket
3 comments