ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, August 28, 2010 @ 3:08 PM

WMP: Never Say Never - Justin Bieber Ft. Jaden Smith (Karate Kid Ending Theme)
MSN: -
Currently: Lovin' the "The Karate Kid" =)

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

I don't really know what my habits are =/ But if I had to guess, it would probably be nail biting ? ^^" I asked Lyn and she said that my habit was being "too nice" LOL Like I could be "too nice" *angel face* Jess would probably say my habit is assuming that I'm awesome all the time and that I'm big headed x] Kevin would probably say not being able to go left at the top of the key LOL Tony would probably say renaming all my files perfectly x] I'm not sure what Juntree would say but probably something about the fact that I have 2 towels ROFL

Hey Ro, remember this ? =]

Ro: OMG GEO USED MY OWN JOKE AGAINST ME! >=[
Allan: What did he do ? Show you a mirror ? =/
Ro: AHAHAHHAHAHHA! OMG THATS FUNNY! if it weren't at me. LOL
Allan: Yeah I know right ? *angel face* NOW THAT'S MY JOKE! >=] DON'T STEAL IT. IN FACT IMA BLOG IT SO YOU CANT STEAL IT =P
Ro: Don't say it to Geo, he'll steal it LOL

I'm so awesome LOL x]

ja ne :3
Photobucket
2 comments