ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ 3:41 PM

WMP: Airplanes - B.O.B ft Hayley Williams
MSN: -
Currently: Still sore from basketball ^^"

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

For those who wna be critical *ahemlynahem*, my hair does NOT look like that btw LOL it was a very windy day *nods x]

1. I eat more now. Like A LOT more =/

2. I have 2 towels, one only for my hair *angel face*

3. I am a total Erika-fanatic =) YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! ERIKA FORGAVE ME xP

4. Only Lyn, Tony, Kevin, Jess & Steven have seen what my hair looks like NOT straightened x]

5. I study better when there's no one in the house =)

6. I value trust above all else.

7. My favourite TV show of all time is F.R.I.E.N.D.S =3

8. I alway keep my phone in my left pocket, dunno why =/ LOL

9. I don't like the colours yellow, green and orange.

10. Basketball is my path to inner peace =) Whenever I'm down, you know where to find me ^^

11. I love family. Family will always be family. There's no running from it. The sooner you realise it, the better =)

12. When I eat sour/chilli stuff, my nose sweats O_O"

13. Not sure if I believe in karma or not, but I respect the principle of it.

14. I find Miranda Kerr extremely attractive *drools .. DID ANYONE SEE MISS UKRAINE 2010 ? OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE MIRANDA KERR HARD OUT x]

15. I'm awesome :3

ja ne =]
Photobucket
7 comments