ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @ 8:32 PM

WMP: Marriage D'Amour - Richard Clayderman
MSN: -
Currently: In awe .. and in love with piano music ^^"

So I was on MSN, and you know the NineMSN news feed thing at the bottom ? Yeah that. I saw something that caught my eye, it read "Armless Man Plays Piano" and I was like O_O" .. with what ? *winks NARH I'M NOT LIKE THAT x] but yeah, I clicked on the link and he was playing with his toes O_O" IT WAS LIKE SOOO AWESOME =3 Just shows what you can achieve if you set your mind to it =] Here's the link to the video if you guys wna see ^^


I fell in love with the song he was playing *looks at WMP up top* and if anyone plays piano, other than Lyn and Ro, IF YOU PLAY THIS SONG (with or without your toes LOL) FOR ME, I'LL GIVE YOU MY HEART AND SOUL ROFL~ x]

okay back to study =/ TRIALS are just awesome aren't they ? ==" I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR ENGLISH PAPER 1, BIOLOGY & JAPANESE ONLY =( ALL THE OTHER TESTS ARE FUCKED =="

ja ne =/
Photobucket
0 comments