ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 @ 9:45 PM

WMP: -
MSN: Jess, Cathy, Lyn
Currently: Not doing my japanese homework =/

So I was reading Tien's blog and she has made a list of things to do after HSC =) Which I think a lot of us have been doing recently so I figured I should note some of these things in case I forget =] The things I'm about to list are not in any particular order as I'm thinking about it as I write :3

1. SLEEP FOR LIKE A WHOLE DAY =D

2. EAT FOR LIKE A WHOLE DAY =D

3. Repeat 1&2 FOR LIKE A WHOLE DAY =D

4. Go find a job so I can get some money to spend on EBAY <3

5. Go gym with Tony/Steven and be all sexy like *angel face* I'm reduced to a 4 pack over this winter break =(

6. Go courts with Kevin like fucking every week :3

7. Plan a day out with Geoffrey and Felix =] I miss you guys terribly, especially you Geoffrey *wink*

8. Go on another horror marathon with my beloved aunty whose gna buy me a flight ticket to Japan ay ? =)

9. Go clothes shopping with someone with some fashion sense O_O I'm looking at you Juntree =D

10. Go Harry's house and get my cholesterol to a "RISK OF MULTIPLE HEART ATTACKS" level ==" and no Harry .. no amount of Phoenix Downs can revive you from this one LOL

11. Tell Tony&Steven to come over and play a whole week of table tennis THEN~ its off to MOUNTIES so WE CAN OWN THEM CUNTS LOL

12. Take Jess to the QVB ..

13. Buy Jess&Steven a highroller dinner ..

14. Buy Jess a SUPER AWESOME birthday present to make up for the SUPER belatedness =( ..

15. Take Kevin&Sonya out for yumcha LOL See .. I keep my promises Sonya =3

16. GO GET MY FRICKING P's x] .. after I cram everything into like a week of driving then ima hit the test =)

17. Go get a haircut =/ I don't know if I should grow my long hair back or not. Straightening my hair ever so often is getting old ==" But I need a short hairstyle that suits me =(

18. PLAY THE WHOLE PHOENIX WRIGHT SERIES AGAIN! x] I LOVE THAT GAME =D

19. WATCH MY MOVIES MAN x] OMG I HAVE LIKE 600 MOVIES NOW AND I'VE ONLY WATCHED LIKE 100 OF THEM =(

20. I think I would like to travel for a bit =) No idea where yet or who with but it sounds really awesome right about now ^^ GIVE ME SOME TIPS GUYS :3

Anyways that's all I got for now =/ The list will get longer when the HSC creeps up that's for sure =) Let me know some of your plans for post HSC season and I just might steal some off you =D

By the way, just so you guys know, trials are ever so close right now and with that, the impending hell that is the HSC will be upon me soon and so I'll probably go on hiatus for a bit from here on out =/ Took me like an hour to blog this ==" Cant have that anymore so yeah =/ TAke care you guys and I wish you all the best for your trials and HSC! GOOD LUCK CLASS OF 2010!

Good nights loyal readers :3

ja ne x]
Photobucket
8 comments