ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, June 21, 2010 @ 11:42 AM

WMP: Lakers 2010 Anthem
MSN: -
Currently: Taking a break from Biology assignment =/

Not sure if anyone has noticed this, but I've recently stopped using a certain word LOL Yes I know it sounds stupid but if we talk a lot on msn, you would know I literally spam this word every two seconds x] But since the 30th of May, I don't think I've used this certain word as much as I would have like to =( The reason being ? Jess *stares >=[ ROFL

30th of May 2010

Jess:
LMFAO
well.. i dont want to fight for her
cos deep down .. she loves me neways =]

HAHA^^
Allan:
we'll see then
dont do your hw
and see what she says to you
and see what she says to me *angel face
Jess:
sucha suck up allan i swear LOL

miss : "ok whose done their work, wow. only one student? allan?"
LMFAO
==
Allan:HEY!
its not my fault im ______ *angel face
wait no ..
"its not my fault im lovable"*angel face
:L
Jess:
ok.. u be lovable
ill be _______ (H)
Allan:lovable > _____
not really
LOL
I WANNA BE ______ AGAIN =(
Jess:NO
NOO
Allan:STOP TAKING MY _______NESS
Jess:U SED ITS



BE LOVEABLE
HAHA^^
U SED IT USELF
Allan:i take it back then *angel face
Jess:no
NOO
IM ________ =P
Allan:WE CAN BOTH BE _______ =D =D =D
Jess:no.
NO!
ders only 1
nd that me ==D
Allan:farh talk about selfish ness
:L
Jess:idc ==P
haha
Allan:FINE have your _______
i'll steal it back some day
=P
you watch >=]
Jess:never~~
Allan:yeah i said you watch (Y)
Jess:ull prob forget..
Allan:how could i forget the moment you took my _____ness away from me ? (H)
Jess:i dno?
=]
Allan:
i wont
in fact i'll blog it
then i'll NEVER forget it
:L

31st of May 2010

Allan:slow jams = ______ = allan
Jess:
EXCUSE ME?
but pls dont use the word "_______"

cos thats so .. ME =D

1st of April 2010

Allan:LOL
yeah but thats cos we're ______ (Y)
Jess:
ahem*
excuse me?
Allan:
oh .. come on~!
LOL

6th of June 2010

Jess:
no? i cant study in my sleep?
=='
im not that.. TALENTED ==D
Allan:
why ddnt you use "______" ?
getting sick of it ay ?

you know ... there's that friend of yours who really wants that title back =/

maybe you should think about that, you know, helping out the less fortunate *angel face
Jess:
its a pitty that.. that friend will NEVER get that title
cos only _______ people get its

but that person only thinks of himself as a loveable type.
i duno..
Allan:
he ain't not gna get it if ______ people are so stingy =/ LOL

18th of June 2010

Jess: =O

LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON FB

Allan Khau>Angelique Kam Ong: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE =)
HOPE YOU HAVE AN _________ DAY x]

DID U THINK I WAS GNA LET THIS SLIDE? >=]

Care to guess what the word is ? And no Geoffrey, its not "gay" LOL!

ja ne :3
Photobucket
2 comments