ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, June 12, 2010 @ 3:12 PM

WMP: Lights Off - Jay Sean
MSN: Lyn
Currently: Physics =="

Don't you just hate school ? ==" Recent assessments has prevented me from blogging, facebooking, and msning .. *looks away .. okay maybe just blogging LOL But I've been really busy lately with shiz and yeah =/ Anyways today's post will be short cos I'm supposed to be working on a Physics assessment ==' But I finished my PEAK physics already so I should be good this weekend =] Or so I thought =( Today at PEAK maths, we got a DOUBLE sided homework sheet on binomial probability =[ YAY me T_T"

So on Tuesday morning at around 6:30, I had woken up early to study a bit more for maths test which was first period and it was like .. FREEZING >< I sat at my table and couldn't even hold the pen up straight =( I wrapped my blanket around me while I did my studying and mum walked into my room and saw my little man-made igloo. She was like if you're cold, go back to sleep =/ I said I wanted to do some study before school and she left. 5 mins later, she came back upstairs and handed me a nice hot cup of cappucino =3 She normally makes milo for my brother in the morning but she saw how uncomfortable I was and yeah :3 I LOVE YOU MUM :3

In other news, Juntree gave me my belated birthday present on Tuesday =) Apparently Christa chipped in for it too ? O_O Here's a picture ^^


It's a big TOY STORY 3 poster x] I haven't hung it up yet cos I don't know where I should hang it =/ I feel like framing it as well ROFL THANKS JUNTREE&CHRISTA =)

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Joey - Could you close that window? My nipples could cut glass over here.
Phoebe - Really? Mine get me out of tickets

ja ne =]
Photobucket
1 comments