ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, June 19, 2010 @ 6:57 PM

WMP: Laker's 2010 Playoff Anthem @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkW8h0-CAA8
MSN: Cathy, Kevin
Currently: Hooked on this song LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH&MARIA!

As you may of already heard, the Boston Celtics failed to take the series in Game 7 today against the LA Lakers ><" I'm not really a Celtics fan but Ray Allen is such an awesome player, I gotta side with him over Kobe Bryant x] But Tony, however, is a big Celtics fan and man, was it depressing to see him stressing over who was gna win =/ But we'll get it to that later, I'm gna start with late last night =]

So with Game 7 creeping closer to us with every second, those who didn't have Foxtel started planning how they were gna watch the game tmrws LIVE. The game was due to start at 11:00am and was available on ESPN LIVE but of course, who better to ruin a perfect day than the very party-pooper institution itself, SCHOOL ==" I had double english during 3rd and 4th period when the game was due to start. Late last night, Cathy and I started to devise how we were gna watch the game tmrws as she had double free period during 3rd and 4th. I could access the net from my laptop though there was limited access with blocked sites and all. Regardless of that, Cathy sent some links that allowed me to stream ESPN live from my laptop in hopes that it would NOT be blocked at school *fingers crossed* HEY THAT REMINDS ME .. YOU DIDN'T CROSS YOUR FINGERS THIS MORNING CATHY x] Anyways we also had Tonny try and help us find various sites to stream it live, thanks for trying anyways Tonny, really REALLY appreciate it =]

We were getting desperate towards the end of the night when who else but JESS comes to the rescue ^^ I had completely forgotten she had Foxtel until last night, and when she told me, I was like .. *angel face* and naturally, who could turn that down right ? ROFL So the next day, I had planned to temporarily leave school for 3rd and 4th period and go watch the game at Jess's =] which was kinda dog cos Cathy was still pretty desperate =/ During first period, which also happened to be my free period, I searched up more streaming sites for Tony, Kevin, Cathy and the others. The best I got was a Live ESPN Radio thing cos all the other ones you gotta pay and register and blah blah blah =/

The bell rung for 3rd period, Allan looks at Jess, Jess smiles and nods, it was GAME TIME =] THANK YOU STEVEN FOR THE LIFT =3 When I got there, I was so hyped up I couldn't stay seated LOL Really felt like I was there, on the sidelines ><” I'M MOVING TO AMERICA WHEN I GRADUATE LOL Boston started the game good, containing Kobe to just 8 points in the first half with the Lakers shooting 36% from the field. I had fun texting Kevin the scores, giving shit to Jess, spamming Cathy's facebook page .. I think today I probably gave the most hi 5's in my life LOL But my happiness was cut short cos I have maths and japanese as my last 2 periods plus a detention I owed for Garzo =/ Justine came to drop Jess off at Tafe and also dropped me off back at school at 12:30 THANKS JUSTINE =] I made it to detention and listened to the 3rd quarter on the Radio link in the library. Celtics had lost the lead by then but the game was still tight =/ Tony and I both knew the game would be decided during maths and that proved to be an issue. We thought if we plugged headphones into the laptop, it wouldn't disturb the class, cos we had a do-your-homework lesson, not theory. But we were wrong. Garzo took both our laptops and robbed us of our RIGHT to know how the end was to be decided >=( I don't think Tony hated maths as much as he did right at that moment LOL

The most saddest part of today would have to be the way I found out Boston lost - Stefan. He had a free period or something, cos he was just wandering around during 5th period =/ I looked at my phone and it was 1:40. "Tony, the game is down to the last couple minutes." *Tony's serious face* When a couple minutes later, Stefan walks past H7's window and pretends to laugh, give us fingers, and mouths the words "LAKERS WON BITCHES, SUCK IT TONY". I would rather find out from Kevin, who would have started laughing his head off while saying "Back to back Allan, what happened ? How many did Kobe get tonight ? How many did Ray Allen get tonight ?" ==" When the bell rung for the end of 5th period, the first thing I heard was "LAKERS~!" which was followed by "AHAHAHA ALLAN x]" Sonya, Kevin and Vincent LOL I checked my phone and there it was, text messages from Jess and others, rubbing it in my face x] And no, it doesn't stop there. Cathy didn't have her turn yet LOL Beginning of 6th period, all I heard was *mimics Cathy* "lakerslakerslakerslakerslakerslakers" =P

*sighs .. in the end, I had a great day =) THANK YOU JESS FOR THE GAME & THE PORK ROLL =] THANK YOU STEVEN&JUSTINE FOR THE LIFTS ^^ THANK YOU KEVIN&CATHY FOR MAKING MY AFTERNOON x] THANK YOU MATHS TEACHER FOR RUINING MY PERFECT DAY =(

Don't worry, next year, it will be the Philadelphia 76ers's turn =] New coach, new forwards, new 2nd pick draft rookie, CHYEAH IT WILL BE OUR YEAR 2011 x] YOU JUST WAIT KEVIN >=]

ja ne =3
Photobucket
5 comments