ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, May 24, 2010 @ 11:22 PM

WMP: Friends Season 3 - Disc 1 - The One with the Flashbacks
MSN: -
Currently: *shh .. I'm supposed to be sleeping x]

So I went to the doctors today .. again because my dad was telling me that the medicine I've been taking for a week now are antibiotics =/ and that its super strong or something. But yeah, the doctor said I had virus in my throat and because my dad was getting all worried that I wasn't recovering, I went online to check what would happen if I kept taking antibiotics. I found out that I could become antibiotic-resistant meaning they would have no effect on me and that I would need more complex medication or something ^^" But more importantly, it said that antibiotics are used to treat bacteria-related infections, not viruses =/ which I thought was odd. So I told Dad and off to the doctors we went =]

I was full ready to give the doctor a verbal beatdown about giving me the wrong medication but as it turns out, the medicine was like tank or something LOL He said that the medicine can be used to treat both bacterial and viral infections. Guess I was wrong ? heh heh .. ^^" But he reexamined me and found that I got worse, I am now wheezing =/ No, not the Pokemon, but the really deep chesty coughs that asthmatics/smokers get T_T So he prescribed me more medication .. this time .. $50 ones ==" God I hate being sick .. *grumpy face* But he also prescribed me something else =D A puffer to relieve the wheezing =] and guess what ? IT'S PURPLE :3 I even took a picture for you guys LOL


AIN'T IT PRETTY ? ROFL

So yeah, I'm gna be taking this expensive medicine for the next week or so and if I don't get better then .. hmm .. maybe then the title would make more sense ? ^^" Anyways let's hope for the best =]

Oh btw .. ONE MONTH! x]

Here's another line from F.R.I.E.N.D.S =]

*Chandler's roommate, Eddie has just accused him of sleeping with his ex girlfriend and killing his fish*

Phoebe - Why would you kill his fish?
Chandler
- Because, Phoebe, sometimes after you sleep with someone you have to kill a fish.

ja ne =)
Photobucket
5 comments