ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, May 31, 2010 @ 6:06 PM

WMP: Walking Alone - Jay Sean
MSN: -
Currently: Essaying =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!

Hey all, nothing much happened today =/ But I wanted to post cos its Kevin's birthday today & also cos I'm loving this song at the moment =) Tien sent some songs to me last night and I've been listening to "Yes or No" - Unknown (Youtube it), "Walking Alone" - Jay Sean & "Foggin Up The Windows" - Frankie J on repeat since last night LOL They are pretty awesome songs ^^

LOL I was looking through my pictures folder and came across this picture that Lyn gave me but I never blogged it xD Enjoy~! =]


That made me ROFL for a while x] Thanks Lyn! =]

Today I rejected a ride home from Tony cos I wanted to walk home and also to drop by the doctors and steal something LOL About 2 minutes later, it started to drizzle ==" Thanks weather man =( Juntree had to pick up his brother and sister so I walked home all by myself T_T I would have walked with Jess but I thought she had gotten a lift home like she usually does =/ So yeah I got to the doctors and took what I needed *coughsdrugscoughs* then I proceeded to walk home in the rain .. I know .. it was horrible .. MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR ROFL~ Narh jokes my hair is getting long ==" I need to cut it again =/ But yeah, was all wet when I got home *wink LOL

HEY GEOFFREY "CTUFF YOU" ROFL~ Sorry random moment =) It's a long story *thumbs up*

TIEN DON'T FORGET OUR DATE TOMORROW NIGHTS! *wink LOL x]

Ross - "Um Pheebs, while we're on the subject, I just have to say that dinosaurs don't go "ruff"
Phoebe - Uh~ the little ones do.

ja ne =]
Photobucket
4 comments